Delta® H2Okinetic® Showers look different because they are different. Using advanced technology, H2Okinetic showers sculpt water into a unique pattern, giving you 3X the coverage of a standard shower head.* The end result is a shower that provides more coverage, more warmth and more intensity for a truly drenching shower experience. So go ahead and indulge, because now you can enjoy the feeling of more water without using more water. Designed to look like new for life, Brilliance® finishes are developed using a proprietary process that creates a durable, long-lasting finish that is guaranteed not to corrode, tarnish or discolor. This Stainless finish has subtle, warm undertones which make it an excellent match with nickel or stainless steel and is extremely versatile, complementing nearly any look, be it traditional, transitional or contemporary. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance. *Coverage measured in accordance with EPA WaterSense® Specification for shower heads, March 4, 2010.
- H 2 Okinetic ® Technology: Delta's proprietary H 2 Okinetic ® Technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each shower head and hand shower contains an internal system that controls the speed, movement and droplet size of the water, which creates the feeling of more water than a standard shower flowing at the same rate.
- Brilliance ® Finish: Many Delta products are made with Brilliance ® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
- Shower arm and flange sold separately
- Easy to install
- Metal ball connector for durability
- Ball connector swivel angle is 36° (18 per side)
- Standard 1/2"-14 NPT pipe fitting
- H2Okinetic ® Shower technology sculpts water into a unique pattern, forming a powerful drench spray
- Gives you the feeling of more water without using more water
- Single setting H2Okinetic PowerDrench ® spray shower head
- H2Okinetic PowerDrench spray creates a shower with more warmth, coverage and intensity
- WaterSense ® labeled showers use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance
- Round shower head
||1.75 gpm @ 80 psi, 6.6 L/min @ 552 kPa
||H 2 Okinetic ® Spray
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.