Delta® MagnaTite® Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to pull your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use. Delta® faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard*. Kitchen faucets with Touch-Clean® Spray Holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. *Industry standard is based on ASME A112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles.
- MagnaTite ® Docking: The pull-down spray head utilizes a powerful magnet which keeps the wand securely in place when not in use. No more dangling!
- DIAMOND Seal Technology: DIAMOND Seal Technology is Delta's revolutionary new water delivery system. An internal contact surface made up of tiny diamonds makes the valve leak-free and extraordinarily durable. It also keeps water free of contact with potential metal contaminants.
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, Delta offers a range of compliant fixtures.
- MagnaTite ® Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to snap your faucet spray wand precisely into place and hold it there so it stays docked when not in use and doesn't droop over time
- Soft, rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex PEX supply lines
- 1 or 3-hole 8" installation
- ADA Compliant
- The high-arc, gooseneck design swivels 360 degrees with a 20-in. retractable hose for added convenience during everyday kitchen tasks
||Optional Escutcheon Included
||1.80 gpm @ 60 psi, 6.8 L/min @ 414 kPa
|Deck to Outlet
||3/8" compression fittings
||Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
||Euromotion DIAMOND™ Valve
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.