As of August 1, 2017, the F-601R replacement filter has been discontinued. Your system can easily be adapted to the F2000S system using this F-601R to F2000S Filter System Conversion Kit. F-601R to F-2000S Filter System Conversion Kit includes all the features and benefits of the F-2000S system outlined below, PLUS:A connector kit to switch from the F601R System to the F2000S SystemA detailed instruction manual to guide users through the conversion from the F-601R to the F-2000S
- System includes: Filter Head Bracket, F-2000 Replacement Filter, Two Polyethylene Tubes, Quick-Connect Fitting, Two Mounting Screws, 1/4" Compression Fittings
- Reduces particulates, chlorine taste and odor plus cysts, lead, mercury, asbestos, benzene, atrazine, 2, 4-D, Lindane, Carbo furan and P-Dichlorobenzene, for clean-tasting water
- NSF standard 42 certified for quality assurance
- Designed for exclusive use with InSinkErator water dispensing systems
- Filter head bracket compatible with only F-1000 and F-2000 replacement filters
- Recommended 6 months replacement for optimal performance
- Twist-and-lock design for quick-and-easy filter changes
- Sanitary quick-change filter cartridge
- Automatically shuts water off when filter cartridge is replaced
||Incoming cold water supply line can be from 33'F to 100'F (1'C to 38'C). Connect to cold water supply line only.
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.