This Forté widespread lavatory faucet boasts two key strengths: versatile design and effortless installation, to complement classic or contemporary spaces. It also features a pair of custom-designed sculpted lever handles, a metal drain, red/blue indexing, a vandal-resistant aerator and is available in a wide array of durable KOHLER finishes.
- Metal construction.
- Flexible connections for easy installation.
- Brass valve bodies.
- Pop-up drain with lift rod and tailpiece.
- Vandal-resistant aerator.
- Red and blue index rings.
- Quarter-turn washerless ceramic disc valves.
- 5-1/8 (13 cm) spout length
- 2.2 gal/min (8.3 l/min) maximum flow rate.
- Note: This product cannot be shipped to CA.
- Two-handle widespread lavatory faucet for 8" - 16" centers
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards two times for a lifetime of durable performance
- Premium material construction for durability and reliability
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- Fluid design lines for ease of cleaning
- Handles pre-assembled on valves to simplify installation
- Coordinates well with Leighton fixtures
- Part of the Forté faucet collection
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.