Gracious and inviting, Kelston evokes the grandeur of traditional design while delivering outstanding performance in the bathroom. Water flows smoothly from the curved spout of this Kelston bathroom sink faucet, while two lever handles allow you to precisely control and maintain water pressure and temperature.
- Brass construction.
- Cast brass waterway.
- Brass valve bodies.
- Quarter-turn washerless ceramic disc valves.
- For 4 (102 mm) centers.
- Pop-up drain with tailpiece.
- 4-1/2 (114 mm) spout reach.
- Stationary spout.
- 1.2 gal/min (4.5 l/min) maximum flow rate [max at 60 psi (4.14 bar)].
- Water Conservation & Rebates
- WaterSense-labeled faucets use at least 30 percent less water than standard 2.2-gpm faucets while still meeting strict performance guidelines.
- Two-handle centerset lavatory faucet for 4" centers
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards two times for a lifetime of durable performance
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards two times
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.