Reliable piston technology delivers consistent performance and accurate discharge across a full range of incoming water pressures.
- Fixture-mount design.
- Retrofit models require a control stop and vacuum breaker.
- Brass construction.
- Non-hold open piston technology for accurate activation.
- Intended for toilet installations with 1-1/2" spud coupling connection.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER® 1.6 gpf toilet
- Reliable piston valve technology
- Chloramine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway
- Durable cast brass construction
- Does not include vacuum breaker or control stop
- Complies with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Locking stop cap and non-hold open design provide protection against vandalism
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.