Reliable piston technology delivers consistent performance and accurate discharge across a full range of incoming water pressures.
- Fixture-mount design.
- Note: This product cannot be shipped to CO.
- Brass construction.
- Non-hold open piston technology for accurate activation.
- Intended for urinal installations with 3/4" spud coupling connection.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER® 1.0 gpf urinals
- Intended for urinal installations with 3/4" top spud coupling connection
- Chloramine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway
- Durable cast brass construction
- Includes vacuum breaker and control stop
- Complies with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Locking stop cap and non-hold open design provide protection against vandalism
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.