A perfect union of practicality and aesthetics, the Reach Curv toilet features a modern design with an extended skirted trapway for a cleaner more connected design. Two top-mounted buttons offer the choice of 0.8 or 1.28 gallons per flush. At the lower 0.8 flush setting, this dual-flush high-efficiency toilet can save as much as 6,000 gallons of water annually over a traditional 1.6 gallon toilet.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl.
- Standard height.
- Top-mount dual-flush actuator offers a choice of 0.8 or 1.28 gpf (3.0 or 4.8 lpf).
- 2" (51 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- Fully skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Hidden cord design conceals cleansing seat cords.
- Alternative option available: Reach Curv with non-hidden cord design (K-23188).
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Supply line sold separately.
- Cleansing seat sold separately.
- Notice to California Customers
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.