This Kingston toilet tank features innovative Class Five® technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful and virtually plug-free flush for commercial and hospitality installations. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings and can contribute to obtaining LEED® credits. Pair this tank with a coordinated Kingston bowl for a complete two-piece toilet.
- Ideal for commercial installations.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Durable metal left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combines with a K-25076 or K-25076-SS bowl to create a complete K-25077 or K-25077-SS Kingston two-piece toilet.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Class Five® canister allows water to flow out of the tank from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
- Supply line sold separately.
- Notice to California Customers
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.