This Kingston toilet tank features innovative Class Five® technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful and virtually plug-free flush for commercial and hospitality installations. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings and can contribute to obtaining LEED® credits. Pair this tank with a coordinated Kingston bowl for a complete two-piece toilet.
- Ideal for commercial installations.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Durable metal left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Combines with a K-25076 or K-25076-SS bowl to create a complete K-25077 or K-25077-SS Kingston two-piece toilet.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Class Five® canister allows water to flow out of the tank from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper, for virtually leak-free performance.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
- Supply line not included.
- Notice to California Customers
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.