Highline Pressure Lite 1.0 gpf toilets are perfect for those customers aggressively seeking the benefits of water conservation, this new toilet qualifies for water rebate programs and contributes to LEED credits. An optimized 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces water consumption by more than 30% over 1.6-gallon toilets, offering a water savings of more than 5,000 gallons of water per toilet, per year.
- Vitreous china.
- Elongated bowl.
- Equipped with Sloan FLUSHMATE® - Sloan® Valve Company.
- Polished chrome trip lever.
- Tank cover locks.
- 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf).
- 2-1/4" (57 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- 11-1/2" (292 mm) x 9-1/2" (241 mm) water area.
- 30-1/8" (765 mm) x 21-1/4" (540 mm) x 31-1/4" (794 mm).
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- 30-1/8" x 21-1/4" x 31-1/4"
- Pressure Assist flushing system
- Two-piece toilet
- Elongated bowl
- Includes trip lever, less seat and supply
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
- Pressure Lite toilets that utilize either a 1.4 or 1.0 gallon flush save 2,000-5,000 gallons of water per year
- Advanced noise-mapping and frequency analysis ensure quiet performance
- Large 10" x 12" water surface helps keep bowl clean and reduces odors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.