Barrington Pressure Lite 1.0 gpf toilets are perfect for those customers aggressively seeking the benefits of water conservation. This toilet qualifies for water rebate programs and contributes to LEED credits. An optimized 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces water consumption by more than 37% over 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Vitreous china.
- Elongated bowl.
- Equipped with Sloan FLUSHMATE® - Sloan® Valve Company.
- Polished chrome trip lever.
- Rear outlet.
- 12" (305 mm) x 10" (254 mm) water area.
- Tank cover locks.
- 4" (102 mm) rough-in.
- 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf).
- 31-1/2" (800 mm) x 21-1/4" (540 mm) x 29-1/4" (743 mm).
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
- 28-3/4"L x 21-1/4"W x 29-1/4"H
- Pressure Lite flushing system
- Elongated, rear-outlet bowl
- Includes trip lever, less seat and supply
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System . See specification sheet for water use data.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.