With its clean, simple design and efficient performance, this Highline water-conserving toilet combines both style and function. An innovative 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing flushing power. The chair-like height ensures comfortable use.
- Two-piece design.
- Round-front bowl offers an ideal solution for smaller baths and powder rooms.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combination consists of the K-4467 tank and the K-5393 bowl.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
- Water Conservation & Rebates
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.