Enjoy greater peace of mind about the water you drink at home. The Aquifer double-cartridge water filtration system effectively reduces contaminants including lead, mercury, chlorine, and pharmaceuticals in your cold water-without compromising your faucet's performance. While many other systems use coal-based media filters, the Aquifer filter uses ground coconut shells, making it more eco-friendly. Under-sink installation is fast and easy, and the compact Aquifer system fits alongside garbage disposals and household items stored below the sink.
- Two-stage filtration and absorption system.
- Reduces Chlorine Taste & Odor, Chloramine, Particulate Class I, Lead, Asbestos, Cyst, Mercury, Turbidity, and select Pharmaceuticals. See Performance Data Sheet for individual contaminants and reduction performance.
- Reduces over 95% of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) in drinking water.
- Available recycling program of used cartridges, reducing solid waste to landfills.
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed.
- 1.70 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate at 60 psi.
- Eco-friendly coconut shell based carbon filters.
- For use with any kitchen, bathroom or beverage faucets. Recommended beverage faucets Wellspring or Carafe.
- Filters cold water only when installed with a kitchen or bathroom faucet.
- Includes K-77688 2 pack replacement cartridges.
- High-impact plastic construction.
- Quarter turn twist cartridge replacement for easy install and replacement.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.