A redesign of the Kingston bowl, the Kingston Ultra is an all-purpose flushometer bowl with robust flushing capability. The redesign replaces the flushing engine with the Ultra platform, allowing this bowl to operate at 1.1 to 1.6 gpf. This platform delivers strong performance even at lower than anticipated incoming water pressure or flow. This redesign also introduces a more contemporary aesthetic to complement any decor. The toilet's footprint is designed to cover the current Kingston footprint and all major wall-mounted toilets on the market.
- Elongated bowl.
- Siphon jet.
- 1.1 gpf (4.2 lpf), 1.28 (4.8 lpf) or 1.6 gpf (6.0 lpf) depending on flushometer specified.
- 11" (279 mm) x 8-1/4" (210 mm) water surface.
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) rear spud.
- Improved flush for toilet seat cover removal.
- Re-engineered for strong flush performance in buildings with lower water pressure or flow.
- New cast-on putty plate resists breakage.
- New design eliminates gas leaks, splashing and paper shredding.
- This product replaces K-4323.
- This product is not designed or intended for bariatric use.
- Notice to California Customers
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.