Perfect anywhere you'd like to combine Wi-Fi-Ready lighting control with sleek, recognizable touch technology and the option to dim.
The Touch Wi-Fi Ready Master Dimmer is a programmable light switch and dimmer combination that pairs with the adorne Hub to create smart lighting solutions for your home.
Turn lights on and off or dim with just the touch of a finger - or create custom lighting settings to control lights from your smartphone or tablet via the Legrand Lighting Control app.
Compatible with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
This item is also available in white.
- Time to install: 25 minutes or less.
- Easily install this Master dimmer into an existing electrical box and wire directly to the light.
- Once the Master dimmer is installed, a Touch Wi-Fi Ready Remote Dimmer may be installed to allow for Wi-Fi Ready control of a light from two locations without rewiring. Simply follow the instructions after installing to pair with the Master dimmer.
- Innovative snap-in system ensures easy installation.
- This item uses patented Tru-Universal technology, enabling the dimmer to support all load types including incandescent/halogen, magnetic low voltage (MLV), electronic low voltage (ELV) in forward or reverse phase, CFL/LED, etc.(with the exception of 0-10V LED drivers)
- The Legrand Lighting Control app is available for free on iTunes and Google Play.
- This item requires an adorne Wall Plate. Shop now to choose from dozens of finishes including a variety of luxurious metals, or order in your own custom finish.
- Looking to integrate other party advanced automation systems" Visit our partners page .
|UL Listing No
|Product Weight (US)
|AC Voltage Output
||900 MHz (RF)
||0-80% relative humidity, noncondensing
||Incandescent, Halogen, MLV, Fluorescent, and ELV, CFL, and LED bulbs
||USA Electrical Wiring Box / adorne Mounting Plate
|Operating Temperature (Celsius)
||0°C to 50°C
||32°F to 122°F
||700W Load Dependent
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.