Water filters provide cleaner, great tasting water for drinking fountains, water coolers and bottle fillers. All of our filters are made with activated carbon to improve taste and odor. Many also reduce contaminants such as lead. Elkay's filters are easy to connect and are self-contained replaceable cartridges, limiting exposure to contaminated media.
- WaterSentry VII Retrofit Filter Kit for unfiltered Elkay drinking solution units (Coolers + Fountains).
- Filter should be replaced every 1,500 gallons or 1 year after installation.
- Equipped with Quick-Disconnect, 1/4 turn installation, as well as automatic inlet shut-off valve that closes when filter is removed.
- Designed to reduce lead, particles and chlorine. Also reduces odors and discoloration from incoming water.
- Spun Polypropylene prefilter mesh to prevent large, coarse sediment and particles from entering and clogging filter media.
- Filter is certified to NSF 42 and 53 for lead, particulate class 1, chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
||L: 5-1/4" W: 5-1/4" H: 12-1/2"
||L: 13-13/16" W: 13-13/16" H: 4-3/8"
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||BUY AMERICAN ACT NSF 42 NSF 53 NSF 372 (lead free)
||For use with Coolers + Fountains - Order 51299C as replacement filter.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.