- Thermostatic valve with built in diverter/shut off for easier installation and clean appearance
- Top valve is a three way diverter consists of inlet for water & three outlets (see J-20688 for operation)
- Bottom valve is a Thermostatic mixing valve that maintains a constant water temperature automatically, regardless of incoming hot & cold water pressure & temperature. Set valve to desired temperature & no need to adjust further
- Anti-scald protection
- Diverter: 1 / 2 " NPT male ports
- Thermostatic: 3 / 4 " NPT female ports
- 12 GPM flow @ 60 PSI
- Works well with low water pressure
- CALGreen Compliant
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.