Uplift Tech Cabinets
A host of features inspired by its biggest advocates, including a lighted option, USB charging ports, a new handle design and the latest technology.
- Innovative door lifts straight up and holds in position
- A lighted option, which features a perimeter border of light projecting high-efficiency illumination
- The handle design features curved edges for a sleek shape - available in matte gold, matte black, chrome, and polished nickel
- Two USB ports, seamless interior illumination, fine-tuned defogging, several electrical outlets, and a programmable night light integrated into the handle's design
- To accommodate smaller, urban spaces, Uplift Tech is available in a non-electric 24-inch version
- Vertical Opening : Unique vertically opening, no-swing door allows for unobstructed installations with the ability for behind faucet installation (recessed only) due to the vertical opening of the cabinet. Position-hold door-opening mechanism lets you open the door as low or as high as you need.
- Handle Design + Finish Match : The handle enables effortless two-finger lifting of the door without smudging the mirror. It also houses the night light option, creating a clean clutter-free design. Standard handle finish in Anodized Aluminum or upgrade to match and coordinate fixtures in your styling space with four popular metal frame finishes: Matte Gold, Matte Black, Chrome, Polished Nickel.
- Hidden Shelf Adjustments : Cantilever Shelving: clean interior due to "hidden" shelf adjustments. Configure the interior of your cabinet to accommodate essential items of varying heights, from your electric toothbrush to your favorite fragrance. Clear glass shelves adjust in 1-inch increments to provide versatile storage options.
- Modular Design : Customize around your own needs. Expand the functionality of your bathroom by ganging cabinets, which creates flexible storage solutions.
- Interior Mirror : A mirror on the back of the cabinet allows you to have access to a mirror when the door is completely open.
- Side Kits : If you choose to surface-mount or semi-recess install your Uplift Tech cabinet, side kits are available to provide a finished look.
- Top & Bottom Kits : To create a clean and finished look, use the Uplift Tech top kit when mounting Uplift Tech cabinets low and semi-recessed. A bottom kit should be used if you can see underneath the cabinet.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.